Tuesday, May 13, 2008




Well, I decided that since everyone else in the known world has created a blog, I should hop on the bandwagon as well. There really isn't anything exciting that ever goes on in our little world, but hey if there ever is something, we'll be sure to let you all know. In the meantime, if you just want to send us a message or just comment on life in general, feel free. Chris usually has many random thoughts throughout the day, so I'm sure he'll be more than happy to let you all know about them :) Until then, post away!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Lezlie and I will be reading. Believe me, this stuff is addicting (blogging that is). I will add a link to yours on ours.

Brandon

Kristin said...

Maybe we should get a blog... not that anything exciting happens with us, either! Nice flowers, by the way :)