Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No More "Just the Two of Us"!!


Well, after around February 24th, Chris and I will no longer be the only ones in the Davis family. We found out June 19th that we're going to have a baby!! I am now 14 weeks pregnant and things are going great!! I had my last check up last Thursday and the Dr. said the baby's heartbeat is strong and healthy. In the beginning we (mostly I) were a little freaked out about having a baby. It's something we've both wanted, but it was just a little unexpected. Things are great now and we're really excited about this new adventure we're going on. I've been pretty sick and yucky feeling for these first few months, but hopefully things are soon changing. The morning sickness has gone away and I'm definately not as tired as I used to be. If I could just get these headaches under control things would definately be a lot better.

Anyway, here is a picture of our little new addition at 9 weeks old. Doesn't look like a whole lot but we think he/she is pretty darn cute already!!


5 comments:

Laura S. said...

We are so excited that Emma is going to have another cousin. Can't wait to meet Dingbang in February!

Brandon said...

I guess you're gonna have to change your blog title to "Just the Two and a Half of Us."

Donna said...

I can't wait for him/her to make an appearance!!
Grandma Davis

Lauren said...

I am soooo happy for you two! Man, it must be baby season, you are the 4th couple I know that is in some stage of pregnancy! Congratulations!

BradS said...

It's little Ding-Bang!! Congrats again you two!