Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And We're Back!!

Wow!! I have been bad about keeping up with this blog haven't I? I'm going to try my best to get back on the blog bandwagon and start updating again. There have been so many changes going on since the last post it's just crazy! The biggest thing is that Madison turned 1 on Feb 3!! That was a great and sad day for Mommy. I just can't believe my little girl is getting so big!! She's growing up way too fast, but yet it's been amazing watching her grow :) It's the best feeling in the world watching her learn all new things. She's been walking for almost 2 months now and actually pretty much runs around the house at times. She sure is fast for such a little girl! Her favorite things are playing with her babies, reading books, playing with Bailey our dog and just playing hard :)
It was also discovered that she has a milk allergy. Although this isn't a good thing, it solved the problem of her not eating, being sick all the time and not gaining weight. Since being off of milk she's gained 8 oz, eats like crazy and hasn't had a serious infection. She does love her soymilk so that's great!
As I said earlier, I promise to be better about updating and posting more about our day to day lives :) Here are few pictures from the past several months.





4 comments:

Laura S. said...

Welcome back!

Taty said...

Your child and his wife are very nice. One family are very nice! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

CUTE!!!

Came across your blog. I like what I've seen so far.

Sophie La Belle
http://greennewssandiego.blogspot.com/

fxopenindia said...

She is cute