Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jump Around

Chris officially felt his little daughter kicking around today. When we got home from Cole Camp this evening I sat down at the computer to check my email and all that other good stuff. The entire time I was sitting there I was getting kicked like crazy by our little kickboxer. So I told Chris to come over and try to see if he could feel anything. Well, lets just say our little girl gave a huge kick right after Chris put his hand on my belly and that was all it took. Chris looked at me and smiled really big and said "I think I just felt her kick!!!" In his words "that felt really wierd!" After that I said to him...yeah, what do you think it feels like to me :) Anyway, as you can see, she's still kicking along in there and not slowing down at all!

2 comments:

Kimberly & Jeovany Marimon said...

So glad she finally cooperated for daddy! Isn't it all so much fun!

Laura S. said...

Awesome!!!