Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Good Report!

Chris and I had another Dr's visit yesterday and all is still well with the little one! Her heartbeat is still really strong and she's moving around in there like a little gymnast. I didn't gain any weight in the past 3 weeks which didn't seem to bother him. He just told me that it would easier for me after she's born with losing the weight. I've gained a total of 15 pounds now and he's pleased with that. My blood pressure is still doing great and everything is as it should be. We have our one day marathon childbirth classes on Jan 17th so that should be interesting. I just hope my husband behaves while that's going on :) So, just a report that all is well in babyland!!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Good luck on the baby classes. When Lezlie and I did the breathing exercises, they made us look into each others eyes while doing it. I laughed so hard I started crying. I guess you could say we flunked that part.