Sunday, August 2, 2009

6 months old!!

Madison is 6 months old today!! I can't believe my little baby is a half of a year already!! Where has the time gone. I still remember like it was yesterday seeing her for the first time and thinking how beautiful she was. That hasn't changed a bit! I think she is just a beautiful little angel.
She is trying very very hard to sit up on her own and almost has that tackled. She scoots around on her tummy but still doesn't have it all together to crawl. I'm sure that will happen before we know it and then watch out! She still doesn't have any teeth, but I have to believe they're not far away. Of course I've been saying that since she was four months old! She's still not sleeping the whole night through, but hopefully that is around the corner as well. She usually goes to bed around 8pm and wakes up wanting to eat around 4am, then she's good until around 6:30. It's really not a bad schedule, I would just welcome the uninterrupted sleep!
I'll try to be better about blogging more often, I obviously haven't been the greatest at that lately, but I promise I'll try!





No comments: