Monday, August 31, 2009

All Tuckered Out!

Today was Madison's first day at daycare. Needless to say, Mommy had a VERY hard time with that today. I did well until I left the building then I broke down and cried. Madison however, did really good. When I got there the daycare worker took Madison from me and sat her on the floor in front of a big pail of toys. Madison proceeded to reach out and grab some toys and start playing. The other kids in the room are crawlers and Madison didn't really know what to think about all of that. She was giving the other babies a "what are you doing?" look the entire time. It was hilarious!
When I picked her up this afternoon the daycare said that she was a little fussy today, but that was to be expected because of the new environment. She had a huge smile on her face when she saw me at the door though, so that made Mommy feel MUCH better!
We all went on a walk tonight, which has become our nightly routine, and Madison fell asleep on the way back to the house at 6:45. She had a long day and it tuckered her out good!!

No comments: