Saturday, October 17, 2009

HAPPY FALL!


Madison has been doing all sorts of new things lately. She has added "Mamama" and "Dadada" to her vocabulary. I'm sure she doesn't know what they mean yet, but at least she says them now. She also has started some clapping, espcially after she sees us clapping. Also, the other day she sat up from a laying down position which surprised her a little bit I think. The funny thing is that the other night around
2am I heard Madison crying and fussing. After about 10 minutes I went in to try to calm her down and pat her back to sleep. Well, I walked into her room to find her sitting up in the middle of her bed with her pacifier in her mouth half asleep. I think she sat up and couldn't figure out how to lay back down. I layed her back down and she fell right asleep. It was pretty cute. She is also a pro at the army crawl and dashes across the living room floor very fast. There is nothing safe around her anymore. She is such a funny girl and all the workers at daycare love her. She still seems to be having a lot of fun there as well and is always playing and happy when I come to pick her up which makes me feel good. I'm sure there will be a lot of more new things to report very shortly. It seems like she does something or says something new everyday.

No comments: