Monday, October 26, 2009

Those darn ears!!

Madison had a unexpected trip to the Dr today. She had been running a low grade temperature at daycare last week, but was acting fine. Then over the weekend she developed quite the snotty/congested nose, runny eyes and cough. The poor little thing has been having a hard time breathing while eating and sleeping and just looks plain miserable. So, I decided that I had better take her to the Dr this morning and make sure she didn't have an ear infection brewing as well...and she does. The Dr also informed be that because she's had 3 ear infections since July, we need to think about tubes in her ears if she gets another one soon. Not really what I wanted to hear, but if it would help I'm for it. So, she's on an antibiotic for the next 14 days and hopefully it will knock it out. She goes back next Tuesday for her 9 month checkup (which I can't believe!) I'm not really wanting to think she's 9 months old already. Where has my little girl gone??
There will be another post after her checkup!




No comments: