Monday, June 2, 2008

Well, this past weekend Chris and I went to Cole Camp for my dad's big retirement party. He retired after 45 years of school teaching. I must say, he is the absolute best teacher I have ever had and I'm not just saying that because he's my dad...it's just the simple truth. My whole family came down for the big event and it turned out great. He had a wonderful time which was what we all hoped for.
Since my whole family came down, yes, I did get picked on a little bit by my 2 brothers which is only natural. It's never good when they're both home together. That just means that I get double the grief! Anyway, it was great to be home and spend time with everyone!
Oh yeah, the blog about why I dislike Albert Pujols will be coming up in the future :)
Well, I guess that's enough for this post.

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

What would you do without the grief though? :)

BradS said...

I'm still waiting for that Albert Pujols blog!