Tuesday, February 10, 2009

1st Dr. Visit

Madison had her first Pediatrician visit yesterday and she did great!! She weighed in at a whopping 5 lbs 12 oz which was great considering she left the hospital last Friday weighing 5 lbs 3 oz. Obviously our little girl has her Daddy's appetite. The Dr. said that she looked great and passed all his little tests. She has her next appointment in about 2 weeks so we'll see how much she grows until then. She's been doing much better with her feedings and is getting on a pretty regular schedule. The night's aren't TOO bad, however she feels that at 2am it's time to wake up and look around at the world and that sleeping is not necessary. So, for the past two nights I was up with her for about 2-3 hours while she was all eyes and smiles :) I hope she gets that straightened out soon. I'm trying my hardest to keep her more awake during the day so she's more sleepy at night. We'll see how that works.
Also, Madison actually really likes getting a sponge bath. She doesn't even mind me washing her hair. She pretty much just laid there this morning while I was washing her up, that is until the diaper came off. Holy cow, that girl can poop!! I was holding her against me washing her back when all of a sudden a huge burst of poop came flying out all over me and down the sink and her towel and the floor and pretty much anywhere within a foot radius. That was GREAT!! Of course, after that, she smiled! THAT'S MY GIRL!!!

I promise, more pictures will be up soon!!

1 comment:

Kimberly & Jeovany Marimon said...

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of her soon!! Sounds like she is doing great, certianly grew well the first week huh!!